Lunatic Minds...Bohemian Souls

October 8, 2010

No Work Without An Agressive Character Can Be A Masterpiece


Art has become not only a form of expression but a necessity in my life. My room is the perfect example of how I love being surrounded by creativity. This is one of the drawings that I have on my wall. This creation was painted by one of my best friends Michael Ramunno, an amazing Argentinean artist that resides in MIA. His work is extremely captivating and I find it impossible not to get lost in the creativity and originality in each one of his works.  I decided to add my own touch to the drawing and added a quote that I thought fit perfectly with the drawing:
“If You Don’t Get Lost, Theres A Chance You May Never Be Found”
In art i find inspiration and I feel like it has helped me find part of who I am


xoxo 
Natalia

No comments: